Chelsea vs Wolves Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Chelsea secured a stunning 2-1 win over Fulham away from home as Jorginho scored the winning goal and his second for the club.
- The Blues are at position six on the table with fifty six points; they have won seventeen games, drawn five and lost six on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Wolves came from the Championship league and they are slowly becoming a threat in the English premier league.
- They bounced back from a 1-0 loss to Huddersfield to record a stunning 2-0 win over Cardiff at home.
- The visitors are thirteen points behind the hosts; they have won twelve games, drawn seven and lost ten.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Chelsea vs Wolves: Head to head
The two teams last met in December 2018 where Wolves secured a 2-1 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Chelsea won four games and Wolves won one.
Chelsea have won in all their last five home meetings with Wolves.
Chelsea win or draw