Cheltenham vs Forest Green Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Cheltenham began the league campaign at a low pace but they have been seen to be improving having secured a 3-1 win over MK Dons to extend their unbeaten run in the last four games.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom half of the table with twenty five points; they have won six games, drawn seven and lost ten on the road.
- They have become a real fortress in their last four home league games as they won three games and drew in one.
- Forest Green marked their three consecutive winning streaks in the league having secured a bright 4-1 win over Newport Co away from home.
- The away team is at position seven on the league table with thirty nine points; they have won ten games, drawn nine and lost four.
- They have impressed in their last five travels as they won four games but unfortunately lost one in the process.
Cheltenham vs Forest Green: Head to head
Forest Green have dominated in their last five meetings with Cheltenham as they drew in the other games.
They drew had a 1-1 draw in their recent meeting at Forest Green.
Cheltenham have drawn in one game as they lost two in the three home meetings with Forest Green.
Cheltenham vs Forest Green Prediction: Standing
Cheltenham vs Forest Green Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cheltenham vs Forest Green Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION