Cheltenham vs Tranmere Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Cheltenham suffered a 1-0 loss to Crawley away from home to end their six consecutive unbeaten games run in the league.
- The hosts are at position eighteen on the league table with twenty nine points; they have won seven games, drawn eight and lost eleven.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won three games and drew two on the run.
- Tranmere have lacked a clear form in their last five league games as they were held on a double header draw by Yeovil and Macclesfield in their last two games.
- The away team is at position nine on the league table with thirty nine points; they have won ten games, drawn nine and lost seven.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away games as they drew in one game and lost four consecutive games.
Cheltenham vs Tranmere: Head to head
Tranmere recorded a 1-0 win over Cheltenham at home in their most recent meeting.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Cheltenham won three games and Tranmere won two.
Cheltenham have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Tranmere.
Cheltenham vs Tranmere Prediction: Standing
Cheltenham vs Tranmere Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cheltenham vs Tranmere Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION