Cherno More vs Etar Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Friday November 30 2018
Kick-off time: 18.30PM
Venue: Ticha (Varna)
- Cherno More meets Etar in round 17 matches of Bulgaria Parva Liga this Friday at Stadion Ticha
- In the last ten games played the home team has earned four wins, zero draws and six loss. In these games, the team has scored twenty-three goals and conceded twenty-nine.
- In their five games at home Cherno More has recorded four wins, zero draws and ane lossIn these matches Home team has scored 13 goals and conceded 12 goals.
- The Boyars have recorded six victories, two draws and two defeats on the last ten games. In these games the visitors have scored seventeen goals and conceded eighteen goals.
- In their last five games played outside their stadium Krasimir Balakov’s men have recorded three victories, one draw and one defeat. In these matches, the team has scored seven and conceded ten goals.
- The two teams are at the seventh and the sixth place in the standings with only three points away from each other. This means they are going to try and outdo each other in the coming match.
- The host has an at home advantage besides winning in four out of their last five home games while the visitors are in good shape having won three out their last five games.
Cherno More vs Etar Prediction: Head to head
Three of their last five encounters resulted in a draw while each team recorded a single victory.
Under 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals