Chievo vs Cagliari Prediction: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Prediction
- Chievo opens up their gate to Cagliari at Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi for their Coppa Italia 1/16 finals following both teams’ goalless draws in their last matches played.
- It is with no doubt that the hosts are not in their best shape. In their last ten games; The Yellow and Blues are without a win of which three of the games are draws and seven of them are defeats. Out of the ten, they scored zero goals in five of them including their recent goalless draw to Napoli.
- Although the first five games in their last ten home games had only one loss (three wins, two draws, and one defeat); they are currently in a five-match winless run at home. Out of the three wins, they kept a clean sheet in all of them while they failed to score in four out of the ten games.
- The visitors have only three defeats in their last ten games, two wins, and five draws.
- As guests, Rolando Maran’s men have only two wins, three draws, and five losses.
Chievo vs Cagliari Prediction: Head to head
Chievo won three and Cagliari has won two of their last five encounters.
Chievo vs Cagliari Prediction: Standing
Chievo vs Cagliari Prediction: Home Matches
Chievo vs Cagliari Prediction: Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “145” not found /]