Chievo vs Frosinone Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Chievo have been producing unwanted results this season as they failed to secure a win in the seventeen Serie A games.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with five points although they were deducted three points due to federation decision. They have drawn eight times while they lost in nine games.
- They have drawn three times and lost twice in their last five home league games.
- Frosinone did well to hold Udinese on a 1-1 draw away from home having suffered a back to back loss to Sassuolo and Napoli in the previous games.
- The visitors are second from bottom with four points in front of the hosts; they have won one game, drawn six and lost ten on the road.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Chievo vs Frosinone: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2016 where Chievo secured a bright 5-1 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their five meetings as Chievo won all the games.
Chievo have dominated in the three home meetings with Frosinone maintaining a clean sheet in two games.
Chievo vs Frosinone Prediction: Standing
Chievo vs Frosinone Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Chievo vs Frosinone Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION