Cliftonville vs Newry City Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Cliftonville will be looking to build on their three consecutive wins over the likes of Glentoran, Coleraine and Warrenpoint as they welcome Newry City.
- The home side are languishing at the middle of the table with 23 points having won seven games, drawn two and lost four on the run.
- They have proved to be hard to beat while at home having won all their last five home league games.
- Newry City suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Crusaders at home to make up to five consecutive game losses in the league.
- The visitors are sitting at the bottom of the table with eight points having won two games, drawn two and lost ten on the run.
- They have performed dismally away from home as they lost in all the away league games of this season.
Cliftonville vs Newry City Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met September this year where Newry City secured a 1-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Cliftonville won four games and Newry won one game.
Cliftonville have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Newry City.
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Home Win