Club Brugge KV vs Atletico Madrid Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Kick-Off: 11.00 PM
- Following a 4-0 win over Monaco away from home, Club Brugge were held on goalless draw by Dortmund away from home.
- The home team is at position three on the group A table with five points enough to secure them a place in the Europa league play offs.
- They have lacked consistency in the last five home games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- The high flying Atletico Madrid will be aiming to maintain their good performance; in the UEFA Champions league as they travel to Belgium.
- The Spanish side is at the top of the table with twelve points; they have won four games and lost one on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew four and lost one.
Club Brugge KV vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history. They met in the round two of the UEFA Champions league where Atletico Madrid secured a 3-1 win at home.
Club Brugge KV vs Atletico Madrid Prediction
Atletico are eyeing the top spot and a victory in Belgium will see secure that: while the home side are already guaranteed a Europa spot largely due to their convincing 4-0 win against Monaco.
Over 1.5 Goals
Atletico Madrid Win
Our Prediction: Atletico Madrid Win