Club Brugge KV vs St. Liege Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Club Brugge are fresh from their goalless draw as they welcome St. Etienne at Jan Breydel Stadion for their matchday 17 in the Belgium Jupiler League on Sunday.
- The hosts are third placed in the standings with only a single point below the second-placed Antwerp.
- In their all sixteen games played so far this season, the home team won nine, drew four and lost three of the games. Their overall ten games saw them win two loose three and draw five games.
- At home, Blauw-Zwart ended their four-match undefeated streak with a 1-3 defeat to Waregem last Saturday.
- The visitors are sixth placed in the standings with five points below their opponent and just one point below St. Truiden the team sitting right above them.
- Les Rouges’ three-match winless streak ended during their win against Kortik which was followed by another win against Eupen.
- Michel Preud’homme’s men have had a patchy on the road form given that their last five away games ended with two wins, two losses, and one draw. Out of the eight away games played in this campaign, they won three, drew three and lost two.
Club Brugge KV vs St. Liege Prediction: Head to head
While three games ended with a draw each team recorded one victory in their last five encounters.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals