Club Brugge KV vs Waregem Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Waregem is packing their bags for a trip to Jan Breydel Stadion Brugge following their international break.
- The hosts are at the second place in the Jupiler League Round 16 with four points clear from the Genk the leading team.
- Ivan Leko’s men streak of six undefeated games ended with their 2-1 on the road defeat against Charleroi.
- Blauw-Zwart home form suggests that they have bee strongest when playing in front of their fans. Their last ten home games recorded seven victories, two draws, and one defeat.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are in the fourteenth place in the standings with only two points clear from the very bottom team.
- Given their last victory against Lokeren Essevee can relax just a bit. The team took two weeks to prepare for the match against Club Brugge which must have instilled some confidence to the visitors.
- Francky Dury’s troops have been performing very poorly in their outings recoding one victory and four defeats in their last five on road the games.
Club Brugge KV vs Waregem Prediction: Head to head
Club Brugge won all their last five encounters with Waregem.
Over 2.5 Goals