Cordoba vs Cadiz CF Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Cordoba failed to build on their 4-2 win over Extremadura UD as they suffered a 3-0 loss to Mallorca away from home.
- The hosts are sitting in the relegation zone with eleven points; they have won two games, drawn five and lost six on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won two games and drew in three.
- Cadiz registered a 2-0 win over Reus Deportiu to build on their two consecutive wins in the previous games against Elche and Lugo.
- The visitors are at position nine on the table with 17 points having won four games, drawn five and lost four on the road.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Cordoba vs Cadiz CF Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Cadiz CF secured a 2-0 win at home.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn once as Cadiz won three times and Cordoba won once.
Cordoba have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Cadiz.
Cordoba vs Cadiz CF Prediction: Standing
Cordoba vs Cadiz CF Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cordoba vs Cadiz CF : Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “72” not found /]