Coventry vs Huddersfield Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Coventry’s hopes of making it to the playoff were ended by their goalles draw at West Bromwich in the midweek.
- They have only won three of their last ten matches with four defeats in that period.
- In their last ten home matches, The hosts have won three drawn three, and lost four.
- Huddersfield are firmly in the playoff places and can mathematically still be in contention for the automatic playoff places.
- The visitors have won four of their last five matches and are unbeaten in the last five.
- In their last ten away matches, Huddersfield have won six including the last two losing only two in the process.
- The visitors will be the motivated side while Coventry season ended in the midweek and has nothing to play for.
- The last three meetings have produced draws including the first leg that ended in a 1-1 scoreline.
Coventry vs Huddersfield Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches