Coventry vs Peterborough Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Coventry host Peterborough on Friday night at Ricoh Arena for league one. The two teams are in the ninth position and fourth position respectively with six points clear from each other.
- Following their promotion from league two, the hosts have impressed so far. Even though their position was not helped by their loss to Burton, that was settled by Tom Bayliss own goal.
- Before losing to Burton, Mark Robins’ troops had six games without defeat winning five of those and drawing only one match.
- The visitors have played to impress this season,
- but they face a stern test to avoid suffering back-to-back defeats this weekend. Their away form is not left out in this remarkable performance having lost only two, drew one and won seven matches out their last ten outings.
- The team lead by Steve Evans is continuing their promotion push, currently occupying fourth position, just two points off the top two but having played a game more. They can move into the automatic promotion positions with a win at the Ricoh Arena.
Coventry vs Peterborough Prediction: Head to head
Both teams have recorded two victories each while one match resulted into a 1-1 draw in their last five encounters.
Coventry vs Peterborough Prediction: Standing
Coventry vs Peterborough Prediction: Home/Away Last Six Matches
Coventry vs Peterborough Prediction: Current Form
Dropping Odds Analysis
Predictions From Other Sites