Crawley Town vs Cheltenham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Crawley Town secured a bright 2-0 win over Colchester to end their five winless games run in the league.
- The hosts are at position seventeen on the table with thirty points; they have won nine games, drawn three and lost thirteen on the process.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three.
- After a stunning 4-1 win over Yeovil, Cheltenham will be looking to extend their unbeaten run in the last six league games as they take on Crawley Town.
- The away team is one point below the hosts; they have won seven games, drawn eight and lost ten on the road.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five travels as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Crawley Town vs Cheltenham: Head to head
Crawley recorded a 1-0 win over Cheltenham in their most recent meeting away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Cheltenham won three games and Crawley Town won one.
Crawley Town have won one game, drawn one and lost one in the three home meetings with Cheltenham.
Crawley Town vs Cheltenham Prediction: Standing
Crawley Town vs Cheltenham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Crawley Town vs Cheltenham Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION