Crawley Town vs Northampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Crawley secured a bright 3-0 win over Crewe at home to end their four consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The home team is at position 14 on the league table with 26 points; they have won eight games, drawn two and lost nine on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Following a double header draw with Exeter and Grimsby, Northampton suffered a heavy 3-1 loss to Newport Co away from home.
- The visitors are below the hosts with three points; they have won five games, drawn eight and lost seven on the road.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drawn two and lost two.
Crawley Town vs Northampton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2016 where Northampton secured a 2-1 win at home.
They have met four times in their history as each team managed to register two wins.
Crawley have won one game and lost one in the two home meetings with Northampton.
Crawley Town vs Northampton Prediction: Standing
Crawley Town vs Northampton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Crawley Town vs Northampton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “156” not found /]