Crawley vs Rochdale Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Crawley halted their winless run of five matches with a convincing 3-1 win over Swindon last time out.
- The hosts have have claimed three wins from their last ten matches.
- Sitting comfortably in the mid table, Crawley are not in danger of the drop and are out reach for the play off places.
- In the 19 matches played at home, the hosts have won six drawn six and lost seven.
- Rochdale have failed to win any of their last six matches collecting two points in that period.
- They are nine points clear of the relegation having picked eight wins this season.
- On the road, Rochdale have won four matches drawn six and lost nine.
Crawley vs Rochdale Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
NEXT: Bradford vs Newport