Crewe vs Newport Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Crewe failed to bounce back from a stunning 3-1 loss to Bury as they were held on a 2-2 draw by Morecambe away from home.
- The home team is at position sixteen on the table with thirty two points; they have won nine games, drawn five and lost thirteen.
- They have turned to be a real fortress in their last five home league games as they won four games but unfortunately lost one in the process.
- Newport have been seen to be struggling in their recent games as they lost 1-0 to Stevenage to mark five consecutive winless games run.
- The visitors are four points above the hosts; they have won ten games, drawn six and lost nine on the run.
- They have performed dismally poor in their recent travels as they lost all their five last away games.
Crewe vs Newport: Head to head
Newport secured a 1-0 win over Crewe in their most recent meeting at home.
The two teams have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Newport won two games and Crewe won one.
Crewe have drawn once and lost once in the two home meetings with Newport.
Crewe vs Newport Prediction: Standing
Crewe vs Newport Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Crewe vs Newport Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION