Crewe vs Oldham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Crewe bounced back from a heavy 3-0 loss to Crawley to beat Cambridge United 2-0 at home.
- The hosts are at position 15th on the table with 25 points; they have won seven games, drawn four and lost nine on the road.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Oldham will be looking to extend their unbeaten run in the last four league games as they travel to Alexandra Stadium.
- The visitors are at position 13th on the table with one point above the hosts; they have won six games, drawn eight and lost six on the run.
- They have failed to secure a win in the last five away games as they drew in three games and lost in two.
Crewe vs Oldham Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where Oldham secured a 1-0 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings; Crewe have won two games and Oldham have won three.
Crewe have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Oldham.
Crewe vs Oldham Prediction: Standing
Crewe vs Oldham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Crewe vs Oldham Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites