Crewe vs Stevenage Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Crewe registered a 2-1 win over Lincoln at home to end their three consecutive game losses in the league to the likes of Forest Green, Exeter and Oldham.
- The hosts are at the bottom half of the table with twenty eight points; they have won eight games, drawn four and lost twelve.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games but unfortunately lost two in the process.
- Stevenage recorded a 2-1 win over Colchester to end their four consecutive winless games in the league.
- The visitors are languishing at the middle of the table with thirty five points; they have won ten games, drawn five and lost nine on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three on the run.
Crewe vs Stevenage: Head to head
The two teams have drawn once in their last five meetings as Crewe won three games and Stevenage won one.
In their most recent meeting, Crewe secured a 1-0 win away from home.
Crewe have won one game and lost four in their last five home meetings with Stevenage.
Crewe vs Stevenage Prediction: Standing
Crewe vs Stevenage Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Crewe vs Stevenage Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION