Croatia vs Spain Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Croatia performed well in the world cup but their efforts have not been evident in the UEFA Nations League having drawn and lost in the two games of the competition.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with one point having conceded six goals and failed to score any in the two games.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won four games and drew in one game.
- Spain will be looking to bounce back from a 3-2 loss to England at home as they travel to Croatia.
- The visitors are at the top of the table with six points having won two games and lost one.
- They have been good going forward having scored ten goals and concede four on the run.
- The away team is undefeated in their last five away games; they won three games and drew two.
Croatia vs Spain Prediction: Head to head
The two nations last met in the second round of the UEFA Nations League where Spain recorded a 6-0 win at home.
Croatia have won one game, drawn one and lost two in their four home meetings with Spain.
Croatia vs Spain: Prediction verdict
Spain have been doing well under Henrique but were halted by England away from home.Croatia have so far failed to reciprocate their heroic in Russia and lost heavly in Elche in the reverse fixture.
Expect Goals in this tie with Spain with slight favorite to pick all three points as their individual quality expected to prevail
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals