Crystal Palace vs Brighton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 15:30
Venue: Selhurst Park (London)
- Crystal Palace quickly rebounded from a 1-3 defeat to Manchester United as they saw off Burnley with the identical scoreline last weekend.
- Roy Hodgson won three of last four matches in all competitions and they will be hoping to keep the impressive form going on Saturday when they welcome Brighton this weekend.
- At home they have lost only twice, drawing once and winning three of their last five games. After playing fourteen matches so far at home they have recorded three wins, four draws, and seven defeats.
- The Seagulls, on the other hand, desperately needed a win against rock-bottom Huddersfield Town and they managed to get one.
- The fifteenth placed Brighton has three victories and two losses in their last five games overall. On the road record reads two wins and three losses in their last five on the road games.
- Chris Hughton’s men have not been doing very well on the road having won only two out of the fourteen matches played at home so far.
Crystal Palace vs Brighton Prediction:
Games played: 14
Crystal Palace won: 6
Brighton won: 4
Last Five Games
04.12.18 PL Brighton Crystal Palace 3 : 1
14.04.18 PL Crystal Palace Brighton 3 : 2
08.01.18 FAC Brighton Crystal Palace 2 : 1
28.11.17 PL Brighton Crystal Palace 0 : 0
13.05.13 CHA Brighton Crystal Palace 0 : 2
Both Teams To Score
Crystal Palace DNB
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5