Crystal Palace vs Burnley Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- There is no doubt that both teams are not in their best form as they prepare for their match on Saturday at Selhurst Park.
- Crystal Palace did well to hold Manchester United to a goalless draw at Old Trafford in their last league match, with the team looking solid as a rock at the back.
- However, Alan Pardew’s troops are not with a win in their last five games and have only one win in their last ten games.
- At home the Eagles four straight winning streak ended with 0-2 loss to Liverpool and they have not recorded any win since then.
- Just like their host, the visitors are also faced with relegation threat being just above the bottom three with only one point above the three.
- Unquestionably, the Clarets have been struggling to bring forth their best form besides having issues with finding the net.
- Sean Dyche men have only one win to grace their dreadful on travel form in their match against Cardiff which ended with a margin of one goal. Out of the ten, the guests have failed to score in five of the matches while conceding more than two goals in five of the matches.
- The hosts’ goalless draw against Manchester United must have rekindled some confidence in them and they must be looking forward to going back to their winning habits.
Crystal Palace vs Burnley Prediction: Head to head
Burnley won three while Crystal palace won two of their last five games against each other.
Crystal Palace vs Burnley Prediction
Both sides are struggling to get points on board and will fancy their chances in this fixture
Under 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals