Crystal Palace vs Leicester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Crystal Palace and Leicester will be meeting this weekend at Selhurst Park Selhurst Park fresh from their losses in their last games where Crystal Palace lost to West Ham on an away match and Leicester lost to Tottenham on their home ground.
- The hosts have not been doing a very good job in front of their fans given that there is only one team which has scored fewer goals than them on their home ground in the EPL round 17. They have played seven games at home so far winning only one drawing two and losing four.
- Roy Hodgson’s men are with only one win in their last ten games which was on the home ground against Burnley. Out of the ten games, they failed to score in five of them.
- As hosts, Eagles have four wins, two draws and four losses in their last ten home games.
- The visitors are placed in the ninth position on the table after six wins, four draws and six losses in the sixteen games played so far in this campaign.
- The Foxes are currently in a three-match run without defeat on the road. In their last ten games on foreign soil, they have five wins, two draws, and three losses.
- Given that Claude Puel’s troops have tied points to Wolves and just one point below Bournemouth they must be hoping to ship something from London this weekend.
Crystal Palace vs Leicester Prediction: Head to head
Both teams recorded two victories each while one of the games ended with a 2-2 draw.
Crystal Palace vs Leicester Prediction: Standing
Crystal Palace vs Leicester Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Crystal Palace vs Leicester Prediction: Current Form
Friday;;; 2.66;;;3.09 ;;;2.87 ;nn;
Saturday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “172” not found /]