Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England – FA Cup
Date: Sunday, 27 January 2019
Kick-Off at 16:00 UK
Venue: Selhurst Park (London).
- Sunday’s action in English FA Cup is going to be opened with the clash between Crystal Palace and Tottenham Hotspur.
- The home side is positioned in the bottom half of the Premier League table and they are only three points ahead of the danger zone. They have tied two defeats and the hosts need to improve their game in order to climb up to the safer zone.
- Roy Hodgson’s men haven’t been too efficient in front of the oppositions’ goal as they have produced a total of twenty-three goals. Crystal Palace cannot be content of their home performances as they’ve managed to book only two wins when playing in front of their fans.
- The visitors are holding the third position in the Premier League and they are seven points ahead of Arsenal and Manchester United.
- Harry Kane and the lads have been pretty efficient so far in the competition, however, the Spurs have a lot of troubles with injuries.
- They have been in variable form lately as the away side booked three wins and lost two times in the last five rounds. However, their away performances are the best in the league as Tottenham Hotspur managed to get back home with a win from eleven outings
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction: Head to head
11.11.18 PL Crystal Palace Tottenham 0: 1
25.02.18 PL Crystal Palace Tottenham 0: 1
05.11.17 PL Tottenham Crystal Palace 1 : 0
27.04.17 PL Crystal Palace Tottenham 0: 1
21.08.16 PL Tottenham Crystal Palace 1 : 0
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals