Crystal Palace vs West Ham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 02:00
Venue: Selhurst Park (London)
- After beating Fulham at home at the weekend, Crystal Palace will be looking to win yet another local derby when they host West Ham United at their Selhurst Park.
- The Eagles are undefeated in previous three league fixtures, meaning that they are high on confidence ahead of Saturday’s football match.
- Roy Hodgson’s men aim to move away from the danger zone in the Premier League standings where they are only four points away as they open their gates to West Ham.
- West Ham ended a three-match losing streak, as they held off Liverpool to a 1-1 draw and they must be hoping to build on the performance as they travel to Selhurst Park.
- The Hammers sit in the middle of the table ahead of the Crystal Palace clash but seeing that they are currently in a four-match winless run on the road in all competitions and they must be hoping to win during their upcoming match. However, they are in a four-losing run on the road in all competitions where they failed to score in three of the games.
Crystal Palace vs West Ham Prediction: Head to head
Last five meetings
09.12.18 PL West Ham Crystal Palace 3: 2
31.01.18 PL West Ham Crystal Palace 1: 1
29.10.17 PL Crystal Palace West Ham 2: 2
15.01.17 PL West Ham Crystal Palace 3 : 0
16.10.16 PL Crystal Palace West Ham 0: 1
Matches played 30
- Crystal Palace won 7
- West Ham won 13
- Draws 10
Crystal Palace vs West Ham Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score