Crystal Palace vs Wolverhampton Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Following a goalless draw with Newcastle at home, Crystal Palace suffered a 2-1 loss to Bournemouth.
- They are at position 13th on the table with seven points winning two games, drawing one and losing four.
- They will be looking to give their home fans a better cheer as they have failed to secure a win in the three home league games losing two and drawing one.
- Wolves were promoted from the Championship league and have been a great threat in the premier league having lost one game in the seven they have played.
- They recorded a 2-0 win over Southampton to put them at position nine on the table with twelve points.
- They have played three away league games; they won one, drew one and lost one.
Head to head
Crystal Palace have won eight games, drawn six and lost eight in their all meetings with Wolverhampton.