CSKA Moscow vs Plzen Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- CSKA Moscow will be hosting Plzen at Luzhniki Arena on Tuesday for their Europe Champions group stage games matchday five.
- Both teams are in the relegation zone with CSKA having three points above their opponent.
- Losing for Plzen might see them eliminated and therefore this is going to a game where there put their heart and soul.
- The two rivals have had a patchy overall games performance where CSKA Moscow has four wins, one draw and four defeats in their last ten games. Plzen, on the other hand, have four wins, three draws and three defeats in their last ten games.
- Viktor Goncharenko’s men ended their three-match losing streak with a 2-0 victory against Zenit Petersburg.
- Their last two home games played under Group G resulted in one win and one defeat scoring two and conceding two goals. Three out of their total four points were grabbed from the two home games.
- The visitors have recorded only one defeat in their last five games, winning two and drawing two.
- Plzen is without a win in their already two on the road games played in this group fixtures. Out the two they scored one and conceded seven goals without securing any points.
- Both teams will strive to outdo the other for red zone survival reasons.
CSKA Moscow vs Plzen Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded one victory in their last four encounters while two of them ended in a draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals