CSKA Moscow vs Rubin Kazan Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Russia Premier League
Kick off at 16:30
Venue: Arena CSKA (Moscow)
- CSKA Moscow surprisingly lost to Arsenal Tula (2-0) during their last match bringing to an end their undefeated run.
- The guests are currently in the third position of the table with only points below the second-placed Krasnodar and one point above the fourth Spartak Moscow and they must be hoping to get away from the fourth-placed by the end of their match this weekend.
- At home they have played eight games winning half of them, drawing one and losing three of the matches. Overall, they are in five matches winning streak at home where they kept a clean sheet in two of the games.
- The guests lost to Lokomotiv Moscow during their last match as expected recording a 0-1 loss. They are currently with only a single win again in their last five games overall.
- Rubin Kazan is sixth placed in the standings with only one point below Lokomotiv Moscow and Spartak Moscow and they must be hoping to overtake them during their upcoming match.
- The away side has not been doing well on their travels having won one, drew six and lost one out of their eight games played on the road so far. In all competitions, they have one win in their last five games on foreign soil.
CSKA Moscow vs Rubin Kazan Prediction:
Games Played: 38
CSKA Moscow won: 20
Rubin Kazan won: 11
Last Five Games
25.08.18 PL Rubin Kazan CSKA Moscow 1 : 1
26.11.17 PL Rubin Kazan CSKA Moscow 0 : 1
06.08.17 PL CSKA Moscow Rubin Kazan 1 : 2
17.05.17 PL Rubin Kazan CSKA Moscow 0 : 2
26.11.16 PL CSKA Moscow Rubin Kazan 0 : 0
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals