Cyprus vs Bulgaria Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction.
- Following a 2-1 loss to Bulgaria in the third round of the UEFA Nations League, Cyprus were held on a 1-1 draw by Slovenia away from home.
- The hosts are at position three on the group three table with four points having won one game, drawn one and lost two.
- They have produced mixed results in their last five home games; they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Bulgaria suffered a 1-0 loss to Norway to end their three consecutive wins in the competition.
- The visitors are second on the table with nine points having won three games and lost one. They have been good going forward having scored five goals but have conceded three on the run.
- The away team has lacked consistency in their last five away games; they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Cyprus vs Bulgaria Prediction: Head to head
The two teams haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Cyprus won one game while Bulgaria won four games.
Cyprus have won one game and lost four in the five home meetings with Bulgaria.
Cyprus vs Bulgaria Prediction: Standing
Cyprus vs Bulgaria Prediction: Last 6 Home/Away Matches
Dropping Odds Analysis
WILL BE UPDATED ON THURSDAY EVENING
Prediction From Other Sites