Cyprus vs Norway Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Monday, 19th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Neo GSP, Nicosia
- Cyprus has lost eight of their last twelve matches, won one and drew three. The host has consequently stood as the worst current third-placed team in League C.
- Besides their complexities at the UEFA’S third place rankings, the team has an opportunity to redeem itself from the red zone of the tier of the UEFA Nations League.
- The home team has at least proven to have tough skin on their own ground recently having recorded four victories, three draws and one loss in their last eight games in front of their fans.
- 2018 has seen Norway record seven victories, one draw and one defeat from their overall games keeping a clean sheet in five of the games.
- The guests require to match Bulgaria’s result for them to secure the group win and gain a promotion to League B fixtures.
- The visitors are reliable when it comes to securing goals netting at least once in in their last ten games.
Cyprus vs Norway Prediction: Head to head
Norway has dominated in their last five encounters against Cyprus.
Cyprus has scored one goal in three of the matches.
Under 2.5 Goals