Czech Republic vs Slovakia Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Monday, 19th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Sinobo Stadium, Prague
- The local rivals will be locking horns at Sinobo Stadium on Monday evening.
- This will mark their second battle against each other in the inaugural Nations League campaign.
- This game will be following Czech Republic’s surprise win against Poland during the midweek games which marked their first ever away victory against the nation.
- The host has recorded only two defeats and three draws in their last ten away games.
- Since 2017, Slovakia has drawn only two games, lost eight and won 9 matches.
- Their last 4-1 victory against Ukraine raised the visitor’s safety hopes even though their last six matches were characterized by a single goal.
- Pavel Hapal’s men have not documented a clean sheet in their previous five on road matches. However, they conceded one goal in three games out of the five.
Czech Republic vs Slovakia Prediction: Head to head
Although one of their last five meetings ended with a 2-2 draw, both teams recorded two victories each out of the five.
Czech Republic vs Slovakia Prediction:
Both sides are being guided by new coaches who had impressive outing in their first match, we expect a closer contest from this match and a draw looks on the card here.
Over 1.5 Goals
Under 1.5 Goals HT