Dagenham & Redbridge vs Boreham Wood Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Dagenham will be looking to get back to their winning way after a double header loss to Barnet and Leyton Orient as they welcome Boreham Wood.
- The hosts are at position fifteen on the table with thirty four points; they have won ten games, drawn four and lost fourteen on the run.
- They have performed well in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one but lost one in the process.
- Boreham Wood have experienced ups and downs in the league as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Barnet in the most recent game having suffered a 1-0 loss to Maidstone in the previous game.
- The away team is languishing at the middle of the table with thirty seven points; they have won nine games, drawn ten and lost nine.
- They have failed to record a win in the last five away games as they drew in four games and lost in one.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Boreham Wood: Head to head
The two teams last met in October last year where Boreham Wood secured a 1-0 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Boreham Wood won three games and Dagenham won one.
Dagenham have lost in the three home meetings with Boreham Wood.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Boreham Wood Prediction: Standing
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Boreham Wood Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Boreham Wood Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION