Denmark vs Ireland Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Monday, 19th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Ceres Park, Arhus
- Denmark welcomes Ireland at Ceres Park in the final match of League B UEFA Nations League Group 4.
- The Tin Soldiers have already won the group and will be playing 2020 League A fixtures. However, if the host fails to qualify for the 2020 Euros through the traditional route the group win will give them a possible extra ticket.
- Danes have lost only a single competitive match since 2016. In their 2018 competitive games, the hosts have conceded only 3 goals.
- Ireland recorded only one point from all their three Group 4 games and there are no hopes of challenging for the summit spot.
- The Boys in Green have been struggling badly to score in their recent games on travel. The Green Army recorded only one win in their last nine games on foreign soil.
- The visitors will come to this match with very low spirit given that they have been struggling to find net where they have scored only three goals in their last five matches and the possibility is that they finish last in the group no matter their efforts.
Denmark vs Ireland Prediction: Head to head
Denmark won one while Ireland won two of their last five encounters.
Two out of the five games ended with a goalless draw.
Denmark vs Ireland Prediction:
A dead rubber match with nothing to play but just pride with Denmark having confirmed their top spot while Ireland being relegated
Over 1.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
OUR PREDICTION: Denmark Win