Derby vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Ever since Frank Lampard took charge of Debry, they have been producing a fine performance but they suffered a heavy 3-1 loss to Sheffield United away from home.
- The hosts are at position six on the league table with thirty nine points; they have won eleven games, drawn six and lost seven.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Middlesbrough failed to build on their 1-0 win over Reading as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Sheffield Wed.
- The visitors are at position five on the table with a tie of points with the hosts with one a goal difference separating them.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Derby vs Middlesbrough: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where they had a 1-1 draw at Middlesbrough.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn twice while Middlesbrough won two and Derby won one.
Derby have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Middlesbrough.
Derby vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Standing
Derby vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Derby vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Current Form