Derby vs Southampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The high flying Derby are performing well in the Championship league as they have lost one game in the last five league games.
- The hosts will be playing their first game in the FA Cup as they take on Southampton at the Pride Park stadium.
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won one, drew three and lost one in the process.
- Southampton have been producing unwanted results in the premier league having suffered a back to back loss to Manchester City and West Ham.
- The away team is known to be prolific in the FA Cup having reached the semi-final of the 2017/2018 FA Cup but lost to Chelsea.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they won one game and lost four consecutive games.
Derby vs Southampton: Head to head
The two teams last met in July in a Club Friendly match where Derby recorded a stunning 3-0 win at home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Derby won one game and Southampton won two.
Derby have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Southampton.
Derby vs Southampton Prediction: Standing
Derby vs Southampton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
OUR FINAL PREDICTION