Derby vs Stoke City Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Derby have been producing unwanted results in their recent games having lost three consecutive league games.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 134K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- They made a debut beating Wigan 2-1 at home but were held on a 1-1 draw in the following game.
- The hosts are at position six on the table with fifty five points; they have won fifteen games, drawn ten and lost eleven.
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Stoke City are unbeaten in their last five league games as they were held on a goalless draw by QPR in their most recent game away from home.
- The visitors are struggling at the bottom half of the table with forty five points; they have won ten games, drawn fifteen and lost eleven.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away games as they drew in three games and lost two.
Derby vs Stoke City: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where Stoke City secured a 2-1 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Derby have won two games, drawn one and lost two.
Derby vs Stoke City Prediction: Standing
Derby vs Stoke City Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Derby vs Stoke City Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 134K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE