Dortmund vs Club Brugge Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Dortmund will be looking to be back to their winning way in the UEFA Champions League having suffered a 2-0 loss to Athletico Madrid.
- The Germany side is at the top of the table with nine points; they have won three games and lost one on the process.
- They are unbeaten in the last five home games as they won four games and drew in one on the run.
- Club Brugge will be looking to build on their bright 4-0 win over Monaco away from home as they travel to Germany.
- The Belgian are third on the Group A table with four points; they have won one game, drawn one and lost two.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Dortmund vs Club Brugge Prediction: Head to head
The two teams met in the round one of the UEFA Champions league where Dortmund secured a 1-0 win away from home.
In their four meetings, Dortmund have won two games while Club Brugge have won two also.
They have met once in Germany where they had a 2-2 draw.
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Dortmund Win