Dortmund vs Freiburg Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The leading team in the Germany Bundesliga matchday 13 will host the eleventh-placed team Freiburg at Signal Iduna Park this Saturday.
- The hosts are currently enjoying their great performance at the summit spot with four points above the second-placed Monchengladbach.
- The BVBs’ are on top of their games when playing in front of their home fans having recorded not a single defeat in their last ten home games. While three of out of the nine wins ended with a margin of one goal, the home team has kept a clean sheet in four out of the nine games.
- On the other hand, the visiting team is just five points above the bottom three and sixteen points below their Saturday opponent.
- Breisgau-Brasilianer have hand their ups and downs leading to their patchy overall form having won three, drew four and lost three of their last ten games.
- Christian Streich’s’ men have been very unpredictable also on the road where their four-match winless run ended with an impressive win 0-5 victory mid this month. Out of the four games without a win, two were defeats and two resulted in a draw.
Dortmund vs Freiburg Prediction: Head to head
Dortmund won in three while two games of their last encounters against Freiburg resulted in a draw.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals