Dortmund vs Hoffenheim Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Dortmund will be looking to be back in their winning way after they were knocked out of the Germany DFB Pokal cup by Werder Bremen.
- The hosts are still eyeing for the Bundesliga title as they remain at the top of the table with forty nine points; they have won fifteen games, drawn four and lost one.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won in all scoring more than two goals in each game.
- Hoffenheim failed to build on their bright 4-2 win over Freiburg as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Dusseldorf at home.
- The visitors are currently at position eight on the table with twenty nine points; they have won seven games, drawn eight and lost five on the run.
- They haven’t been reliable in their last five away league games as they won two games and drew three in the process.
Dortmund vs Hoffenheim: Head to head
The two teams ended in a 1-1 draw in their most recent meeting.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Dortmund won two games and Hoffenheim won one.
Dortmund have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Hoffenheim.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 & BTTS