Dortmund vs Stuttgart Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Dortmund failed to build on their 3-2 win over Bayer Leverkusen as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Augsburg away from home in the following game.
- The hosts are at the top of the table with fifty four points; they have won sixteen games, drawn six and lost two.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won four games and drew in one.
- Stuttgart secured a 5-1 win over Hannover at home to end their eight consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The away team is sitting in the relegation zone with nineteen points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost fifteen.
- They have performed dismally poor in their last five away league games as they lost four games and drew in one.
Dortmund vs Stuttgart: Head to head
The two teams last met in October last year where Dortmund secured a 4-0 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Dortmund won four games and Stuttgart won one.
Dortmund have won three games and drawn two in their last five home meetings with Stuttgart.