Dortmund vs Werder Bremen Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Dortmund continued their splendid winning form last weekend beating fierce rivals Schalke in the Ruhr derby recording a 1-2 victory. Later in the midweek games for the Champions League success, they backed up their victories with another 0-2 victory against struggling Monaco on an on the road game.
- The hosts are seven points clear from Monchengladbach who in the second place in the standings.
- Out of the fourteen games played so far, they have an amazing record of eleven wins, three draws and zero defeats of which seven were played in front of their home fans winning six and drawing one.
- The visitors’ kind of ruined the superb start to the new campaign with a slower run of form in November. Nevertheless, they managed to end a thread of three defeats and a draw by beating rock-bottomed Fortuna Dusseldorf 3-1 at home last Friday.
- Bremen have played fourteen games so far winning six, drawing three and losing five of the games of which six of the games were played on foreign soils ending with three wins, one draw and two defeats.
Dortmund vs Werder Bremen Prediction: Head to head
Dortmund won three, Bremen won one and one of the games ended with a draw in their five previous games.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals