Duisburg vs Holstein Kiel Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Schauinsland-Reisen-Arena will witness the match between Duisburg vs Holstein Kiel of Germany 2 Bundesliga round 15 this Sunday.
- The host is just above the bottom three with only five points adrift from the very bottom team.
- The Zebras will be hoping to grab something in front of their home fans in order to save them from the red zone.
- The host has only two losses in their last ten overall games accompanied by four victories and four draws.
- Torsten Lieberknecht’s men three-match winless streak at home ended with a 2-0 win against Paderborn at the beginning of this month which was followed by a 1-1 draw in the middle of the month.
- In this campaign, the home team has only one victory to splash in their six games played so far where they have scored four goals and conceded nine games.
- Just like their opponent, the visitors have only two defeats in their last ten games, four draws and four wins.
- The team led by Tim Walter’s three straight games without a victory ended with a narrow 0-1 win against St. Pauli which was foll0wed by Paderborn 4:4 draw.
- The Storks have two defeats in their seven games played this season recording ten goals besides conceding twelve goals.
Duisburg vs Holstein Kiel Prediction: Head to head
Duisburg won one, Kiel won three and one of the match had a goalless draw in their last five meetings.
Duisburg vs Holstein Kiel Prediction: Standing
Duisburg vs Holstein Kiel Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Duisburg vs Holstein Kiel Prediction: Current Form