Dundee FC vs St. Mirren Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Dundee FC have been one of the teams in the Scotland Premiership to look down to. They have lost in all their last five league games.
- The home team is at the bottom of the table with three points having won one game and lost eleven.
- They have failed to impress in their six home league games as they lost in all.
- On the other side, St. Mirren are no better having secured one win in the last twelve rounds of the Scotland Premiership to put the second last on the table with just one point above the hosts.
- The visitors are on seven consecutive game losses ahead of their visit to Dundee.
- They have lost in all their five away league games failing to score in four games.
Dundee FC vs St. Mirren Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in August this year where St. Mirren secured a 2-1 win at home.
- In their last five meetings, Dundee have won two games while St. Mirren have three games.
- The home team have won two games and lost three in their last five meetings with the visitors.
Dundee FC vs St. Mirren Prediction: Standing
Dundee FC vs St. Mirren Prediction: Home/Away Last five Matches
Dundee FC vs St. Mirren Prediction: Current Form Last Five matches
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “43” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis
Will be updated on Friday Afternoon
Our final verdict is given after considering the individual verdicts given above. We managed to win 42K for 12/17 last week. To receive our combination for this week REGISTER HERE FOR FREE and we will sms them to you