Dusseldorf vs Freiburg Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Dusseldorf will open their gates to Freiburg fresh from their away defeats to Bremen.
- The hosts are at the rock bottom of the Germany Bundesliga matchday 15 with only nine points and one point below Hannover the team just right above them.
- In this campaign, the hosts are the worst team when it comes to home games having played seven matches on the home ground and winning only two and losing the rest of the five games. Out of this home games, they scored eight and conceded twelve goals.
- In overall home games, Friedhelm Funkel’s troops are with two wins, two draws and six wins to show in their ten last games.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are in the twelveth position in the standings with eight points away from their opponent and only one point below Leverkusen who are right above them.
- This game is an opportunity for Christian Streich’s men to move further away from the red zone and overthrow the team seated above them if they grab a point or so.
- However, the visitors have nothing much to be proud of on foreign soils games having won only once, drew twice and lost thrice in the already six away games played so far in this campaign.
- Out of the six, they recorded only five points, scored seven and conceded twelve goals.
- The two opponents have had their problems in finding the net and therefore their match against each other is expected to be a low goal affair.
Dusseldorf vs Freiburg Prediction: Head to head
Dusseldorf won one, Freiburg won two and one games ended with a goalless draw in their last four games against each other.
Dusseldorf vs Freiburg Prediction: Standing
Dusseldorf vs Freiburg Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Dusseldorf vs Freiburg Prediction: Current Form