Dusseldorf vs Mainz Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Friday November 30 2018
Kick-off time: 10.30PM
- Fortuna Dusseldorf vs FSV Mainz game for the German Bundesliga will happen at the Merkur Spielarena on Friday
- The host is not in a good shape but they might push themselves out of the relegation zone during their match against Mainz.
- Flingeraner caused one of the upsets of the season last weekend as three goals from forward Dodi Lukebakio saw them draw 3-3 away to Bayern Munich.
- Half of their last ten games resulted in defeats, one in a draw and four in wins.
- The home team have won two out of their all six games played in this season so far scoring eight goals and conceding eleven.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are in the middle tier with six points above their opponent.
- The team led by Sandro Schwarz have not been showing any promise in their last five on the road games in this campaign having won only one in their last six home games played so far.
- However, they have only two defeats in their last five overall games where two wins had a one-goal margin and they kept a clean sheet in one.
- This will be a very interesting game given then the host will be battling to survive the danger zone while the visitors will be hoping to overthrow Wolfsburg who sits right above them with tied points.
Dusseldorf vs Mainz Prediction: Head to head
Mainz dominated in four of their last five encounters while one ended with a draw.
Both teams to Score
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Both teams to Score