Dynamo Kyiv vs Ch. Odessa Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Dynamo Kyiv failed to build on their bright 4-0 win over Mariupol as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Oleksandriya away from home.
- The hosts are third on the table with 32 points; they have won ten games, drawn two and lost four on the run.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won three games but unfortunately lost two.
- Odessa recorded a 2-1 win over Arsenal Kiev to end their nine consecutive losses in the league.
- The visitors are second from bottom with twelve points; they have won three games, drawn three and lost ten on the road.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they lost in all failing to score in three games.
Dynamo Kyiv vs Ch. Odessa Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in August this year at Odessa where the game ended in a 1-1 draw. This was their first draw in the last five meetings as Dynamo Kyiv won three games and Odessa won one.
Dynamo Kyiv have won in all their last five home meetings with Odessa scoring more than two goals in each game.
Our Prediction: HOME WIN