Dynamo Kyiv vs Olympiakos Piraeus Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Dynamo Kyiv scored in the late minutes of the game to end the game at a 2-2 draw with Olympiakos Piraeus in the first leg of Europa league.
- The home team is yet to resume to the Russia Premier League as they fall at position two on the table with thirty eight points.
- They featured in the 2017/2018 Europa league but were knocked out in the round of sixteen by Lazio.
- The hosts have lacked a clear form in their last five home games as they won two games, drew one and lost two on the run.
- Olympiakos Piraeus have been a real force in the Greece Super League as they stand second on the table with forty five points.
- They have performed well in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- The visitors impressed in the 2016/2017 Europa league as they reached the round of sixteen but lost to Besiktas.
Dynamo Kyiv vs Olympiakos Piraeus: Head to head
The two teams had met once before their encounter in the Europa league. They met in 2014 in a club friendly game where they had a 1-1 draw.
Our Prediction: Under 2.5 Goals