Egypt vs Tunisia Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date:Friday, 16th November 2018
Kick-Off at 04.00 PM
- Egypt recorded a 2-0 win over Eswatini to make up to three consecutive game wins in the Africa Cup of nation.
- The hosts are second on the table with nine points having won three games and lost one. They have managed to score twelve goals and conceded two on the run.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home games; they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Tunisia will be looking to extend their unbeaten run in the Africa Cup of nations as they travel to Egypt.
- The away team is at the top of the table with twelve points having won in all the four games of the competition scoring six goals and conceding one on the run.
- They have performed well in their last five away games as they won three games and lost two.
Egypt vs Tunisia Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where Tunisia recorded a 1-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Tunisia won four games and Egypt won one.
Egypt have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Tunisia.
Both teams To score
Over 2.5 Goals
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals