Eibar vs Celta Vigo Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Eibar failed to secure their 2-2 draw against Getafe and Sevilla after losing 1-0 to Ath. Bilbao in their last recent away game.
- They have a good record of home games where they lost none in the recent ten games having won four and drew six games.
- They are at position eleven in the table with thirty one points as they won seven games drawn ten games and lost eight games.
- The away team will be fighting to keep a distance from Laliga relegation group after they failed to impress as they were held a goalless draw by Alaves in their last away game.
- Celta Vigo are at position seventeen in the Laliga standings with twenty five points; they have won six games drawn seven and lost twelve games in the process.
- The visitors have never won in their last five recent away games having drawn one game and lost four games.
Eibar vs Celta Vigo: Head to head
Celta Vigo posted a big win of 4-0 in their last home game against Eibar.
The two haven’t drawn in the last recent five meetings with Celta Vigo winning all the five games.
Eibar failed to show competence in the last game the two teams met thus going five games with no win or draw.
Celta Vigo win