Eibar vs Espanyol Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 21st January 2019
KICK OFF: 11.00 PM
VENUE: Estadio Municipal de Ipurua (Eibar)
- Following a 3-0 loss to Barcelona, Eibar will be aiming to end their six consecutive games run in the Laliga as they welcome Espanyol.
- The hosts are at lying at the bottom half of the table with twenty two points; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost seven.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won two games and drew in three.
- Espanyol failed to build on their 1-0 win over Leganes as they suffered a 3-2 loss to Real Sociedad away from home.
- The visitors are at position ten on the table with twenty four points; they have won seven games, drawn three and lost nine.
- They have performed dismally poor in their last five away Laliga games as they drew in one game and lost four in the process.
Eibar vs Espanyol: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where Espanyol secured a 1-0 win at home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Eibar won two games and Espanyol won one game.
Eibar have won two games, drawn one and lost one in the four home meetings with Espanyol.
Under 3.5 Goals
Over 8.5 Corners
Our Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals